Purchasing & Bill Payment Policy - Approved September 13, 2022
Collection Development Policy - Approved October 17, 2022
- Library Material Donation Form (Collection Development Policy)
- Reconsideration of Library Materials Request Form (Collection Development Policy)
Service Policy - Approved November 8, 2022
To protect the rights of everyone using the Stilwell Public Library the following rules are herby posted and will be enforced.
1. Treat everyone with consideration, kindness and respect
2. Keep your conversations so they cannot be heard outside of your immediate area
3. Treat the library, library property, and personal property with respect
4. Only remove from the library items you have checked out
5. Supervise all children you bring into the library
6. Respect the privacy of others
7. Respect copyright
8. Avoid material harmful to minors as children and adults share this public space
9. Only engage in legal behavior
Those violating these rules will be given two verbal warnings. Anyone continuing to violate these rules after being warned must leave the library for one week. A second violation will cause offender to be banned from the library for one month.
Approved December 09, 2020
People of all ages are encouraged to use the library for homework, recreational reading, and program attendence.
Children (whether with parents or not) who are being continually disruptive will be given a warning that he/she must settle down or will be asked to leave the library. If after a second warning the child continues to be disruptive, he/she will be asked to leave the library. If the child needs to contact a parent, they may do so and then wait with a staff person until the parent arrives.
Adult patrons who are being continually disruptive will be given a warning that he/she must settle down or will be asked to leave the library. If after a second warning the patron continues to be disruptive, he/she will be asked to leave the library. If the person will not leave of his own accord, the police will be called.
Approved June 13, 2017